Bankroll: Balance you want to play with
Bet Amount: The bet you wish to make
Win Chance: Defines the win multiplier
Raise on Loss: Increase bet amount
(Minimum Recommended : %)
STAKE.COM DICE GUIDE FAQ
How to play dice?
The roll of a 100-sided dice is part of the game's basic idea. Using the slider, you may select a target number that you have to surpass. Then you have the option of rolling the dice over or beneath that sum. You have a 51% probability of winning, for instance, if you chose to roll over 49 as your marker. The multiplier that is applied to your wager if you win is merely 1.94x because the win rate is good. If you increased the rollover odds to 75%, your chance of winning would drop to 25%, but the win multiplier would rise to 3.96x stake.
Since the beginning of time, dice games have been a popular pastime. Dice were initially used for fortune telling, but they eventually entered the gambling world and are now played in casinos. In our guides, we highlight the fundamental guidelines for dice games and inform you of all the pertinent information.
What strategies can I use for dice?
Dice games are purely games of luck or chance, like the majority of casino games. The game is even more exciting because you can never predict with certainty which side the number will land on. But that doesn't mean you can't try to change the odds in your favor by employing a few tactics. Dice is also good for fast wagering check our guide for the best wager strategy. Or use our own Dice Calculator to make a good working Strategy.
What is the best crypto casino for playing dice?
There are numerous crypto gambling sites where you can play dice casino games due to their popularity. However, the selection process gets more difficult every time you have to choose between several options. Fortunately for you, our reviews provide you with a few things to think about when selecting a crypto casino to play at. We even go one step further and suggest the top crypto gambling sites for you to play the game safely.
Best Dice gambling sites of 2024
We have reviewed the best Dice gambling sites of 2024 for you.
Check out our toplist below!